Certificate Program – Construction Management || 4 Months (Online Access) || Self Learning Course
- Format :Self Study and Videos
- Duration of Programme: 4 Months
- Certificate: Yes
- Fees :20000
This course is designed for a specific intention of in depth study of particular subjects of Construction Management in greater detail but in the larger context of overall scope of Real Estate Management. The course also provides an opportunity to understand Planning and site management of construction industry. This skill set will increase the employment prospects for the students as well as also give them a comprehensive idea of this field and for the experience & working professional provide superiority to better understanding of Construction Management.
- Comprehensive understanding of the process of Construction Management
- Learning techniques of Construction Planning & Execution
- Understanding risks and methods to Mitigate
- Learning about Site Management
- Working hand on Quantity estimation and Rate Analysis.
- Role of Construction Manager/Project Manager in Projects
- Basic mistakes of Construction Management and possible ways to restrict them.
- Civil Engineers, Mechanical Engineers and Architects.
- Working professionals in Real Estate Industry with 0-2 years of work experience.
- Final year students want to start a business in Real Estate after completion of their education.
- Working Professional from Non Real Estate Industry wanting to shift to Real Estate.
- Fresher (Graduates/MBAs) who want to make a career in Real Estate.
Now learn at your own pace and learning potential. The access for the course is given for up to 4 months upon registration. You can complete the videos and give examination to earn the certification as per your convenience.
Construction Management Introduction
Project Planning & Execution
Tendering, Bidding & Contracting Management
Construction Material Management
Construction Quality Management
Construction Equipment Management
Safety & Health Management
Estimation & Quantity Surveying
Construction Method & Technology Management
Contract Laws & Claims