“Vasudhaiva Kutumbakkam” means “World is one Family”. Symbiosis is a family of 48 academic institutions, imparting quality education for over 45 years. It is a host to over 34,000 Indian and International students on campus. Prof. Dr. S B Mujumdar established Symbiosis on the principles of Vedic thought of “World as One Family” and is resplendent of the activities and students of several countries.
The University stands at the frontiers of global innovation in academics as well as all the other components that make education whole. Symbiosis makes every effort to live up to its institutional mission of internationalization.
- Ranked amongst top 25 B Schools in India
- Educational collaboration with Bremen & Berlin University for Summer School Programme
- National Centre for Corporate Governance [of NFCG] one of the only 3 in western India [IIMA, SP Jain & SIMS]
- Department of Science & Technologies recognized centre for Entrepreneurship
- Credit exchange programme in collaboration with Leeds becket University, UK
- Guest faculty from Cardiff University, UK, Metropolitans State University, Denver, UK, Sydney University, Australia
- Alumni recruited by top companies, general package – Rs. 8-12 lacs
- Attractive ROI of fees vs package
- Ideal location in the heart of Pune
- Strong collaboration with industry
Award of Degree
9 Months + 3 Months Project
Civil Engineers / B. Arch / Any Graduate
Semester Pattern (2 Semester + Project Report)
Post Graduate Certificate Program in Real Estate Management
The programme offers inputs as per the new Real Estate Regulation Act, 2017 [RERA], which is now the backbone of real estate & construction industry. The students get significant knowledge to identify & exploit the entrepreneurial opportunities available in this sector.
Focus of the curriculum is given to the different aspects of real estate business management. Some of the key areas covered in course are:
- Business Development
- Software Training
- Site Management
- Marketing, Sales & CRM
- Managing Tender & Contracts
- Business Feasibility & Finance
- Property Valuations
- Housing Finance etc.
- Real Estate Sales & Digital Marketing(RE)
- Quality and Safety Management (CM)
- Housing Finance(RE)
- Construction Materials and Resource Planning (CM)
- Construction and Real Estate Laws(RE)
- Introduction to Construction Management(CM)
- Real Estate Project Feasibility and Funding(RE)
- Real Estate Entrepreneurship(RE)
- Construction Site Management(CM)
- Estimation and Costing(CM)
- Tender and Contracts Management (CM)
- Residential and Commercial Property Marketing (RE)
- Comprehensive Project Report
Submission of Project Report
This programme was started in 2014 by IREF as Industry Executive Programme and gradually moved to become a full time programme in 2016 in a joint initiative by SIMS and IREF. IREF is India’s top e-learning platform in real estate. SIMS & IREF, together aims at churning out next generation student managers who will have the capacity to create an impact in the real estate sector.
INDUSTRY PARTICIPATION & CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Real estate industry is one of the fastest growing sectors and is expected to grow exponentially in the coming years due to government’s focus on affordable housing, infrastructure and regulating the sector. Students completing this programme acquire skills & competencies to enter into the entry, mid & senior level management cadre.
This is one of its kind, industry integrated programme, allowing students to interact and work under the business leaders from the Industry. Students also get opportunity to be placed during their internships by grabbing pre-placement offers.
Graduates/ Engineers/ Architects with minimum 50% marks in qualifying exam from a statutory university or recognized foreign university. Students appearing for final year of examinations are eligible to apply. their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks overall at qualifying exam before 30th September, 2019.
Admissions are on first come first serve basis subject to availability of Seats (Total 60 Seats)