INTERNATIONAL MASTER IN CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT, LINCOLN UNIVERSITY (MALAYSIA) + POST GRADUATE PROGRAM IN REAL ESTATE, CONSTRUCTION AND FINANCE MANAGEMENT
Set up as a Real Estate, Construction and Finance focused institute, Institute of Real Estate and Finance was conceptualized in the year 2010. Over the period of 10 years, IREF has become a leading institution in the field of education, research and certification for real estate, construction and finance industry. The institute offers specialized industry-recognized courses with in-depth practical knowledge and industry experience to students and learners. IREF focuses on providing overall knowledge of technical, functional and managerial skills to its students and grooming them towards becoming future real estate leaders and entrepreneurs.
To enable the students to getconstruction management master’s degree,Institute of Real Estate and Finance has associated with various institutions and professional body of repute like Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS), Pune Construction Engineering Research Foundation(PCERF), and National Real Estate Development Council (NAREDCO) to create unparalleled academic standards and research-oriented approach towards the field of Real Estate, Construction, and Finance.
As internationally recognized construction management master’s degree is much in demand, Institute of Real Estate and Finance provides a well-balanced combination of academic and practical business-oriented content through a unique theoretical approach. Through its well-researched courses, IREF strives to offer its students an understanding of the processes and techniques along with theories on technologies and tools used for resolving the problems.
We have developed an E-learning platform fully equipped with the latest technology where students can learn through online Classes, self-paced models, quiz, test, and case- studies. We also have built a virtual classroom for our students which give them access to National and International faculties.
We believe that leaders are not born and that they can be created by providing the right environment where they can be groomed and mentored. To create the next generation leaders, our construction project management courses have been built on 3 core principles:
LEARN: Our program and teaching methodology helps students and learners become lifelong learners so that with a changing environment they can learn new things and adapt faster.
SEEK: Our program and content enable the students and learners to seek new opportunities based on what they learn. Asking the right questions and seeking solutions is the mark of a great leader.
CREATE: We provide an entrepreneurial environment to all the students and learners so that they can create solutions for industry and business challenges. We enable our students and learners to create solutions with whatever resources they have.
The IREF ADVANTAGE
- Institute of Real Estate and Finance has entered its 4th successful year for the full-time classroom program.
- Institute of Real Estate and Finance has a vast Alumni network in the Real Estate Sector in India.
- Institute of Real Estate and Finance offers the best education at affordable prices. Also, it has a tie-up with a financial institute for Student Loan.
- Institute of Real Estate and Finance provides certification which is well recognized in Real Estate, Construction and Finance Industry
- Institute of Real Estate and Finance is backed up by various CEOs, Directors, and Entrepreneurs.
- Institute of Real Estate and Finance continuously updates the course as per the requirement of the Industry.
- Institute of Real Estate and Finance is focused on knowledge-oriented education.
The schedule for submission of the application form and for taking admission:
Due to Covid-19 situation and government instructions, Institute of Real Estate and Finance management has decided to conduct all process online, and the online application and interview dates are extended till 21st April 2020
We request all applicants to corporate and coordinate with your admission counselors.
For more information reach out to following WhatsApp No -T: +91 76205 52951
Award of Degree
Civil Engineers / B. Arch
International MCM + Post Graduate in Management (Real Estate, Construction and Finance)
The programme offers inputs as per the new Real Estate Regulation Act, 2017 [RERA], which is now the backbone of real estate & construction industry. The students get significant knowledge to identify & exploit the entrepreneurial opportunities available in this sector.
Focus of the curriculum is given to the different aspects of real estate business management. Some of the key areas covered in course are:
- Construction Management
- Business Development
- Software Training
- Site Management
- Marketing, Sales & CRM
- Managing Tender & Contracts
- Business Feasibility & Finance
- Property Valuations
- Housing Finance etc.
- Introduction to Construction Management
- Microsoft Project
- Real Estate Sales & Digital Marketing
- Quality and Safety Management
- Housing Finance
- Construction Materials and Resource Planning
- Business, Construction and Site Workers Regulatory Laws ( C)
- Real Estate Construction Business Management
- Business Accounting and Finance ©
- Basic of Marketing and Business Communication ( C)
- Advance Excel (C)
- Human Resource Management and Organisation Behaviour ©
- Research Methodology (C)
- MCM Elective-I
- Finance Management, Project Financing and Fund Raising
- Real Estate Project Feasibility
- Real Estate Construction Project Management
- Marketing Management (C)
- Housing Finance Operations
- Estimation and Costing
- Tender and Contracts Management
- Residential & Commercial Property Marketing
- Real Estate Regulation Act
- Construction Site Management
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- MCM Elective -I
- MCM Elective-II
- Corporate Internship
- Property Acquisition and Management
- Strategic Management
- Land Acquisition, Entitlements & Project Clearances
- Real Estate Business Reports and Intelligence
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Brand Management
- Land Acquisition, Entitlements & Project Clearances
- Project Risk Management
- Real Estate Investment and Risk Analysis
- Construction Techniques
- Value Engineering & Risk Mitigation
- Property Valuation
- Specialisation Paper -I
- Specialisation Paper-II
- Specialisation Paper-III
- Specialisation Paper–V
- Desertion /Credit Transfer, International Visit to Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore
Any Graduates/ Engineers/ Architects with degree from a statutory university or recognized foreign university. Students appearing for final year of examinations are eligible to apply. Their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks overall at qualifying exam before 30th September, 2020. Payment of Rs. 900, by online towards course registration fee will be required to be made at the time of submitting the application form. Registration form is available at the institute’s website.Documents to be attached along with the application form – PG/ PG Diploma certificate/ mark sheet, Graduation mark sheet/ certificate, HSC certificate/ mark sheet, SSC certificate/ mark sheet.For the interview, students must carry at least one set of documents [in photo copy] and originals.
SELECTION AND ADMISSION
- Submission of application form
- Submission of PG/ PG Diploma certificate/ mark sheet, Graduation mark sheet/ certificate, HSC certificate/ mark sheet, SSC certificate/ mark sheet.
- Selection will be done on the basis of objective evaluation by the panel.
- Followed by personal interaction
- Selected students then receive Admission Confirmation Letter.
- Post-Graduation with IREF
- MCM (International)
- Real Estate Management Specialization
- Construction Management Specialization
- Real Estate and Construction Finance Specialization
- On the Job Training (OJT)
- 3 month paid Internship
- Final Placement (3.6 -7 Lac -CTC)
- International Certification and Exposure
- National Site Visit
- Pune Site Visit
- International Visit to Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore
- Industry Experts as faculty
- Dresses/I Card/Books/others
- Online Live Education
- Industry Seminar/Workshop
- Master /Experts Sessions
- Entrepreneurship and Start Up Support
- Mentor ship from CEO’s
- Funding for Start-up Support
- Lifelong Job Support and Alumni Status
- 15% Fees Discount to Industry Sponsor Candidate
- 30+ Job Profile to offer for placement
- 10+ Job verticals education and Training
Frequently Asked Questions
1) What Can I Do with an International Construction Management Master’s Degree?
International masters in construction management will give a brief understanding of real estate across the globe. This program will help you in building Lifelong Job Support and Alumni Status, Funding for Start-up Support, International Visit to Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and a lot more in international masters in construction management.
2) Eligibility Criteria to do an international Masters in Construction Management?
Any Graduates/ Engineers/ Architects with a degree from a statutory university or recognized foreign university with 50% marks overall candidate can apply for international masters in construction management. Course registration fee will be required to be made at the time of submitting the application form.
3) Course Duration Time?
Course duration time for international construction management master’s degree is 18 Months. In which program has Semester pattern.
4) Fees for an International Masters in Construction Management?
In institute of real estate and finance we offer the program of international Masters in Construction Management for INR 7,37,000/- only.