PG Program – Real Estate Construction Management || 6 Months || Online Live Program
- FormatOnline Live Classes
- Lectures 20 Sessions
- Lecture Time7.00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Lecture Day Saturday & Sunday
- Duration of Programme 6 Months
- Certificate Yes
The construction management certificate program is designed for a specific intention of an in-depth study of particular subjects of Construction Management in greater detail but in the larger context of the overall scope of Real Estate Management. The course also provides an opportunity to understand the Planning and site management of the construction industry. This skill set will increase the employment prospects for the students and also give them a comprehensive idea of this field. For experienced & working professionals, the construction management certificate program provides a better understanding of Construction Management.
- Comprehensive understanding of the process of Construction Management.
- Learning techniques of Construction Planning & Execution.
- Understanding risks and methods to Mitigate.
- Learning about Site Management.
- Hands on working experience of Quantity estimation and Rate Analysis.
- Understanding the role of Construction Manager/Project Manager in Projects.
- Basic mistakes of Construction Management and possible ways to restrict them.
- Civil Engineers, Mechanical Engineers and Architects.
- Working professionals in the Real Estate Industry with 0-2 years of work experience.
- Final year students who want to start a business in Real Estate after completing their education.
- Working Professionals from the Non-Real Estate Industry wanting to shift to Real Estate.
- Fresher (Graduates/MBAs) who want to make a career in Real Estate.
Construction Management Introduction
Project Planning & Execution
Tendering, Bidding & Contracting Management
Construction Material Management
Construction Quality Management
Construction Equipment Management
Safety & Health Management
Estimation & Quantity Surveying
Construction Method & Technology Management
Contract Laws & Claims