1. Institute of Real Estate and Finance have MoU with Thirumeni Finance private limited (known as Varthana).
Varthana is based on Bengaluru operating since January 2013 with a vision to “TRANSFORM AFFORDABLE EDUCATION” and at present having its presence over 14 states with 30+ branches all over India, even more,spoke location, including south, central, west and north zones of India which provides Loan to the students with minimum documentations and at zero percent rate of interest for Online PG Program and Self Learning Program. Also it provides Loan for PGP program at low rate of Interest.
Some Advantages of Varthana :
- Fees are funded semester wise.
- No Moratorium period.
- Minimal documents.
- Smooth process and fast disbursements.
- Varthana consider all type of income.
2. Institute of Real Estate and Finance have MoU with Eduvanz Financing Private Limited for student education loan
Eduvanz is a new age Digital Finance Company that provides Education Loans starting from Zero Interest for Students and Skill Seekers.
Eduvanz was founded to offer convenient and flexible financial assistance to Students and Leaders who want Quick Results, Attractive Benefits and Transparent Conversations.