Professional Diploma – Construction Management || 6 Months || Online Live Program
This Construction Management course covers the concepts, principles and practical skills necessary for a construction management role. The course provides insights into project environments, dynamics involved in different project phases, knowledge & skills for effective planning, execution, control & managing changes. Need for collaboration, communication, managing people and understanding clients are interwoven into the course. This course follows PMI (Project Management Institute, USA) principles documented in PMBOK 6th Edition. PMBOK is an ANSI Standard for Project Management used for PMP certification.
- FormatOnline Classes
- Lectures 40 Sessions
- Lecture Day Friday
- Lecture Time7.30 PM to 9:00 PM
- Duration of Programme6 Month
- Certificate Yes
Construction Management is one of the most sought-after profession in the 21st century. A trained construction manager bring different pieces of projects together, manages inter-dependency, cost, quality and gets the work completed efficiently and within time and budget. The Construction Management course will enable professionals from real estate and construction field with tools and techniques of Project management along with real-life case studies and projects.
As the construction industry boom continues globally, the need for skilled and experienced construction managers is expected to grow in tandem. Indian Real Estate sector is expected to reach a market size of US$ 180 bn by 2020 and US$ 1 tn by 2030. It’s a contribution to the country’s GDP is expected to be approximately 13%. India’s construction industry is expected to grow at an annual average of 6.6% between 2019 and 2028.
- Understand the concepts of Construction Management Methodology based on PMBOK.
- Learn skills, tools, and techniques of effective Construction Management Process.
- Industry best practices and case studies.
- Apply Risk management concepts and mitigation plan for effective delivery.
- Ability to manage and communicate effectively with different stakeholders.
- RERA Guideline Training.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification Exam preparation.
- Risk Reserve Effective Procurement and resource management.
Are you looking for a classroom program in Construction Management? You can check our Pay After Placement PG Program in Real estate and Construction Management.
Real Estate Management
Real Estate Finance
Real Estate Construction
Real Estate Regulation Act India 2013
Architecture and Urban Living
Professional Diploma in Construction Management