PG Program – Real Estate Business Management and Entrepreneurship || 9 Months || Online Live Program
- Format Online Live Classes
- Lectures 24 Sessions
- Lecture Time7.30 PM to 9:00 PM
- Lecture Day Saturday
- Duration of Programme 9 Months
- Certificate Yes
Real Estate Business Management is a very specialized field for young MBAs, finance professionals, civil engineers, entrepreneurs, commerce graduates and aspirants of real estate managerial jobs. The course provides an opportunity to understand and study the various aspects of the real estate industry and business. This skill set will increase the employment opportunities for the students as well as also give them a comprehensive idea of this field. For developers, property consultants, contractors and to-be real estate entrepreneurs, this program gives an in-depth knowledge about various aspects of real estate business and knowledge about how to start a real estate business and grow it.
A 9 months professional course for a complete study on all aspects of business management and how to successfully manage and run a real estate venture in real estate. Also includes in-depth knowledge of processes and policies required in the industry. Well defined professional content, well-planned study sessions, balanced with practical knowledge and use of technology are the main features of this course.
- Get in-depth knowledge and learn the processes of the real estate industry.
- Learn how to start a real estate business and grow it.
- Learn various aspects of real estate, home finance, marketing project feasibly.
- Become full-fledged real estate professional, capable of working in any real estate company.
- Individual who wants to start Real Estate Services Business (marketing company, brokerage firm, real estate consulting firm, home loan DSA).
- Individual who wants to start Real Estate Development Firm.
- Freshers (Civil Egg/Architect / Graduate / MBA) who want to start their career in the real estate sector.
- Working Professionals from Non-Real Estate Industry wanting to shift to the Real Estate sector.
- Working professionals in the Real Estate Industry with 0-1 years of work experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How to Start a Real Estate Business?
Starting a Real estate business requires complex and detailed analysis of all the factors affecting the business environment of the geography. The demand and paying capacity of the people. Laws governing the real estate practices, social real estate practices of the region, a consumer buying behaviour survey, a significant amount of capital and a lot of resilience.
2) Is Real Estate a Good Business to Get Into?
Real estate is one of the largest sectors in India with one of the highest growths in India. It is estimated to be at around $200 B. The problem with Indian Real estate is that it is very unstructured and requires a very unorthodox and out of the box thinking. If you manage to understand and react with the changing business requirements, then the profits and revenue in the industry is immense.
3) How to Start a Real Estate Business with No Money?
Starting your own real estate business without money would be difficult. You would require a very strong social connection with influential people, great people skills along with great salesmanship. Nothing is impossible. Seek guidance from experts in the real estate sector.
4) Is Real Estate Business the Best Way to Make Money?
Real estate business is one of the most profit-making sectors in India. The long project life cycles make it a little difficult to realise these profits. If you manage it the right way, real estate business would be the best way to make money.
Module 1-Real Estate Classification
Module 2-Fundamental of Real Estate
Fundamental of Real Estate (Video)
Module 2B-Core Real Estate
Module 3-Fundamental of Housing Finance
Module 3A-Fundamental Of Housing Finance (Video)
Module 4-Core Housing Finance
Module 5-Principle Of Indian Real Estate Business
Module 6- Real Estate Project Management
- Introduction of Real Estate Project Mgt
- Project Management Process Groups
- Integration Management
- Scope Management: Delivering Promise
- Time Management: Managing Delays
- Cost Management: Managing Money
- Quality Management
- HR Management
- Communication Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
Module 7 - Internet Marketing
Module 8 - Customer Service Management
Module 9 - Office Management
Module 10- Advance Real Estate Business Management
- Customer Negations technique (Abhay Kumar Director IREF)
- Housing Finance calculation and process (Rahul Patil Director Vedfin Realty Services)
- Introduction 3 p Model ( Abhay Kumar Director IREF)
- Lead Generation and cost targeting (Nishat CEO Skovian)
- Real Estate Marketing and sales overview (Abhay Kumar Director IREF)
- Real Estate business development technique (Abhay Kumar CEO IREF)
- Real Estate consulting business setup (Abhay Kumar Director IREF)
- Real estate Customer International Prospective (Mr. SiddhartAnand AVP 21st Century India)
- Real Estate Sector Indian Overview (Abhay Kumar Director IREF)
- How to Raise Fund ( VinitVyankateshDeo Chairman and MD Posiview Consulting Partner)
- Managing real estate construction ( SurojitNandy CEO Reddvise Realty Advisor Pvt Ltd)
- Real Estate construction profitability (DrViruPaksh)
- Real Estate Laws and Legality (PrashantMaharaj Director Vakilji.com)
- Value Process value in real Estate Companies(Abhay Kumar CEO IREF )