Certificate Program – Real Estate Regulation Act (RERA) || 3 Months || Self Learning Course
- FormatSelf Study and Videos
- Books1 Set
- Duration of Programme 3 Months
- Certificate Yes
Real Estate Regulation Act 2013(RERA) is backbone of all real estate business in India .All civil engineering professionals working in real estate sector in any department need to know RERA and its impact on project .The course provides opportunity to understand and study the various aspects of RERA. This certification will increase the employment opportunities for the students as well as also give them a comprehensive idea of this new Law.
A 3 months professional course for complete study on all aspects of Real Estate Regulation Act 2013(RERA) and important aspects of project management .
Also includes in-depth knowledge of processes of RERA. Well defined professional content, well planned study sessions, balanced with practical knowledge and use of technology are main features of the course.
- Learn in-depth knowledge and process of RERA
- Fundamental of Project Management
- Learn various aspects of real estate basics and RERA fundamentals
- Become full-fledged real estate RERA consultant, capable of working in any real estate company
- Anyone who wants to start a business in Real Estate.
- Civil engineers and Architects
- Working Professional from Non Real Estate Industry wanting to shift to Real Estate
- Working professionals in Real Estate Industry with 0-1 years of work experience
- Fresher (Graduates/MBAs) who want to make a career in Real Estate
Overview of Real Sector
Real Estate Classification.
- Introduction of Real Estate Project Management
- Project Management Process Groups
- Integration Management
- Scope Management: Delivering Promise
- Time Management: Managing Delays
- Cost Management: Managing Money
- Quality Management
- HR Management
- Communication Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
Principle of Indian Real Estate Business
Real Estate Regulation Bill Act 2016
MahaRERA Act 2016