Professional Diploma In Real Estate Regulation Act (Rera)
Students who effectively complete given modules will have following knowledge to allow them to:
- Learn in-depth knowledge and process of real estate industry.
- Learn how to build and grown real estate venture.
- Learn various aspects of real estate, home finance, marketing, project feasibly.
- Learn various aspects of real estate basics and RERA fundamentals.
- Understand the concepts of Project Management Methodology based on PMBOK.
- Learn skills, tools and techniques of effective Project Management Process.
- Industry best practices and case studies.
- Apply effective control of costs during the construction phase of a project.
- Apply Risk management concepts and mitigation plan for effective delivery.
- Ability to manage and communicate effectively with different stakeholders.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification Exam preparation.
- Understanding of JV relationships, investments made in real estate.
- Understanding Risks and Due Diligence techniques.
- Structuring deals under various mortgage products.
*Learning outcomes may differ from course to course.
9 Month Professional Diploma in Real Estate, Construction and Finance.
- Online Live Webinars = 60 Hrs.
- Classroom Education = 20 Hrs.
- Case Study = 30 Hrs.
- Research / Project Work = 30 Hrs.
- Self-Study = 50 Hrs.
- Intake = 30
Study And Material Deliverables
- E – Learning Access.
- Live Classroom
- Books and Study Material
Access to Our Online Live Classes
One on One Guidance
Presentation and Videos
E – Learning
Industry – Specific Training Material
Customized Course & Classroom Programs
- Real Estate, Construction Finance Market Over View
- Real Estate Project Cost Sheet Understanding
- Housing Finance
- Asset and Business Classification
- Real Estate Funding and Investment
- 3P Project Feasibility and Sales Score Card
- Construction Site Management
- Real Estate Services Business Modelling
- Construction Project Management
- Real Estate Digital Marketing
- Human Resource Management