Professional Diploma In Construction Management
- Have in-depth knowledge and learn the processes of the real estate industry.
- Learn how to build and grow a real estate venture.
- Learn various aspects of real estate, home finance, and marketing projects feasibly
- Learn various aspects of real estate basics and RERA fundamentals.
- Understand the concepts of Project Management Methodology based on PMBOK.
- Learn the skills, tools, and techniques of an effective Project Management Process.
- Learn Industry best practices and case studies.
- Learn how to control the costs during the construction phase of a project effectively.
- Apply Risk management concepts and mitigation plans for effective delivery.
- Learn how to manage and communicate with different stakeholders effectively.
- Prepare for PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification Exam.
- Understand JV relationships and investments made in the real estate sector.
- Understand the risks and due diligence techniques.
- Structure deals with various mortgage products.
- Online Live Webinars = 60 Hrs.
- Classroom Education = 20 Hrs.
- Case Study = 30 Hrs.
- Research / Project Work = 30 Hrs.
- Self-Study = 50 Hrs.
- Intake = 30
- E- learning Access.
- Live Classroom
- Books and Study Material
Effectively completing all the modules of our construction management certificate online will enable the students to:
*Learning outcomes may differ from course to course.
9 Month Professional Diploma in Real Estate, Construction, and Finance.
Study And Material Deliverables of Construction Management Certificate Online Course
Access to our Online Live Classes
One on One Guidance
Presentation and Videos
E – Learning
Industry – Specific Training Material
Customized Course & Classroom Programs
Frequently Asked Questions
1) What Classes Do I Need to Take to Become a Construction Manager?
Becoming a construction manager requires an acute understanding of construction management and project management skills. Thus, a very unique and specific set of technical along with specific management skills are honed by a successful construction manager. Some broad subjects that a construction manager should be familiar with are – project environments, knowledge & skills for effective planning, execution, control & managing change, Project, Program and Portfolio Management, Project schedule management.
2) How Do You Get Construction Management Certificate Online?
For online certification in construction management, aspirants can join certified professional courses in CPM (Construction Project Management) or construction management certificate online. These courses are provided by only a few institutes across India. Since the laws governing construction projects are specific and unique for every country, it is more sensible to pursue these courses in the countries you wish to work in.Once you complete the program and clear our online exam you are certified by IREF.
3) Is construction management a challenging job?
Job in construction management is usually very challenging as these projects can be very complex depending on a variety of unpredictable factors like- geography, climate, natural disasters, etc. The governance factors like- construction and labour laws of the country also play an important role. The project life cycle of construction projects varies between several months to several years. All of these factors make construction management a challenging role and therefore, construction managers are lavishly compensated as well.
4) How Long Does it Take to Become Certified in Construction Management?
Depending on what mode you choose to get certified, certification in construction management can take anywhere between 9 months to 2 Years. Professional diploma providing institutes offer 9 months to 1 years of courses. A master program (MBA) takes 2 years to complete.
- Real Estate, Construction Finance Market Over View
- Real Estate Project Cost Sheet Understanding
- Housing Finance
- Asset and Business Classification
- Construction Site Management
- 3P Project Feasibility and Sales Score Card
- Human Resource Management
- Real Estate Services Business Modelling
- RERA Introduction National
- Real Estate Project Marketing and Sales Over View
- Introduction of Architecture to Non-Architecture
- Real Estate Digital Marketing
- Real Estate Finance and Feasibility