Professional Diploma In Construction Management
Effectively completing all the modules of our construction management certificate online will enable the students to:
- Have in-depth knowledge and learn the processes of the real estate industry.
- Learn how to build and grow a real estate venture.
- Learn various aspects of real estate, home finance, and marketing projects feasibly
- Learn various aspects of real estate basics and RERA fundamentals.
- Understand the concepts of Project Management Methodology based on PMBOK.
- Learn the skills, tools, and techniques of an effective Project Management Process.
- Learn Industry best practices and case studies.
- Learn how to control the costs during the construction phase of a project effectively.
- Apply Risk management concepts and mitigation plans for effective delivery.
- Learn how to manage and communicate with different stakeholders effectively.
- Prepare for PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification Exam.
- Understand JV relationships and investments made in the real estate sector.
- Understand the risks and due diligence techniques.
- Structure deals with various mortgage products.
*Learning outcomes may differ from course to course.
9 Month Professional Diploma in Real Estate, Construction, and Finance.
- Online Live Webinars = 60 Hrs.
- Classroom Education = 20 Hrs.
- Case Study = 30 Hrs.
- Research / Project Work = 30 Hrs.
- Self-Study = 50 Hrs.
- Intake = 30
Study And Material Deliverables of construction management certificate course online
- E- learning Access.
- Live Classroom
- Books and Study Material
Access to our Online Live Classes
One on One Guidance
Presentation and Videos
E – Learning
Industry – Specific Training Material
Customized Course & Classroom Programs
- Real Estate, Construction Finance Market Over View
- Real Estate Project Cost Sheet Understanding
- Housing Finance
- Asset and Business Classification
- Construction Site Management
- 3P Project Feasibility and Sales Score Card
- Human Resource Management
- Real Estate Services Business Modelling
- RERA Introduction National
- Real Estate Project Marketing and Sales Over View
- Introduction of Architecture to Non-Architecture
- Real Estate Digital Marketing
- Real Estate Finance and Feasibility