Executive MBA in Real Estate, Construction and Finance Management
To bridge the gap between arising demand for the right talent and the unavailability of supply for the same in the real estate sector, thereby creating gainful employment opportunities for any aspiring student who wishes to get into this sector. Our programme carves ready professionals possessing good mix of technical, management and administrative abilities.
Reservation of Seats
Open to all
An executive/ professional seeking admission for the programme must possess Bachelor’s Degree of any Statutory University or any other recognized Foreign University. Minimum 2 years of work experience is required./div>
All courses will have 30% internal component and 70% external component exam.
Standard of Passing
Students securing more than or equal to 40% of absolute marks in each head for passing/Subject.
Award of Certificate
Degree will be awarded by Sri Venkateshwara University at the end of last semester examination by taking into consideration the performance of all semesters examinations after obtaining minimum 40% aggregate out of 100%.
- Introduction to Construction Management
- Land Acquisition, Entitlements & Project Clearances
- Office Management
- Fundamentals of Housing Finance
- Fundamentals of Real Estate
- Principles of India Real Estate Business
- Real Estate Residential and Commercial Marketing
- Real Estate Feasibility Analysis
- Real Estate Regulation Act (RERA)