Professional Diploma – Real Estate, Construction, and Finance || 9 Months || Online Live Program
This course is designed for a specific intention of an in-depth study of particular subjects of Real Estate Business Management, Finance Management, Real estate Regulation act, Construction Management in greater detail. The course also provides an opportunity to:
- Understand and study the various aspects of the real estate industry and business.
- Study the various aspects of RERA.
- Aspects of home finance products and processes in the mortgage industry.
- Planning and site management of the construction industry.
- Various aspects of valuation done in the mortgage industry.
The course will enable professionals and students from real estate and construction field with tools and techniques of Construction management along with real-life case studies and projects and get knowledge of Finance. This skill set will increase the employment prospects for the students as well as also give them a comprehensive idea of this field and for the experience & working professional provide superiority to a better understanding of Construction Industry.
- FormatOnline Live Classes
- Lectures100 Sessions
- Lecture Time7.00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Lecture DayMonday & Wednesday
- Duration of Programme 9 Months
- Learn in-depth knowledge and process of the real estate industry.
- How to build and grow a real estate venture.
- Various aspects of real estate, home finance, marketing, project feasibly.
- Aspects of real estate basics and RERA fundamentals.
- Understand the concepts of Project Management Methodology based on PMBOK.
- Learn skills, tools, and techniques of effective Project Management Process.
- Industry best practices and case studies.
- Apply effective control of costs during the construction phase of a project.
- Apply Risk management concepts and mitigation plan for effective delivery.
- Ability to manage and communicate effectively with different stakeholders.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification Exam preparation.
- Understanding of JV relationships, investments made in real estate.
- Understanding Risks and Due Diligence techniques.
- Structuring deals under various mortgage products.
- Civil Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, and Architects.
- Working professionals in Real Estate Industry with 0-2 years of work experience.
- Third and Final year students want to start a business in Real Estate after completing their education.
- Working Professional from Non-Real Estate Industry wanting to shift to Real Estate.
- Fresher (Graduates/MBAs) who want to make a career in Real Estate.
Looking for self-learning courses? Check out our Certification programs
Real Estate Business Management
Real Estate Marketing
Construction Project Management [Basic and Advance (optional)]
Real Estate Property Management
Real Estate Valuation