INTERNATIONAL MASTER IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT, LINCOLN UNIVERSITY (MALAYSIA) + POST GRADUATE PROGRAM IN REAL ESTATE, CONSTRUCTION AND FINANCE MANAGEMENT
To enable the students to do mba in construction project management in India, Institute of Real Estate and Finance has associated with various institutions and professional body of repute like Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS), Pune Construction Engineering Research Foundation(PCERF), and National Real Estate Development Council (NAREDCO) to create unparalleled academic standards and research-oriented approach towards the field of Real Estate, Construction, and Finance.
As an MBA in construction project management in India is in much demand in India .Institute of Real Estate and Finance provides a well-balanced combination of academic and practical business-oriented content through a unique theoretical approach. Through its well-researched courses, IREF strives to offer its students an understanding of the processes and techniques along with theories on technologies and tools used for resolving the problems.We have developed an E-learning platform fully equipped with the latest technology where students can learn through online Classes, self-paced models, quiz, test, and case- studies. We also have built a virtual classroom for our students which give them access to National and International faculties.
ABOUT LINCOLN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE (LUC)
Lincoln University College (LUC), located at Petaling Jaya, Malaysia was established in the year 2002 as Lincoln College (LC). It was upgraded to Lincoln University College in the year 2011. Lincoln University College is one of the premier private institutions of higher education approved by the Ministry of Higher Education and Malaysian Qualifying Agency (MQA- National Accreditation Board). The University College has got 5 Star ranking by the Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia in 2017. Lincoln University College is one of the nine Malaysian universities listed in the Times Higher Education (THE) University Impact Rankings 2019. It is also an ISO 9001:2015 certified academic institution. Lincoln University College is also the associate member of the “Association of Indian Universities (AIU)”, Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), London and a member of ”International Association of Universities (AIU)” Paris.
We believe that leaders are not born and that they can be created by providing the right environment where they can be groomed and mentored. To create the next generation leaders, our construction project management courses have been built on 3 core principles:
LEARN: Our program and teaching methodology helps students and learners become lifelong learners so that with a changing environment they can learn new things and adapt faster.
SEEK: Our program and content enable the students and learners to seek new opportunities based on what they learn. Asking the right questions and seeking solutions is the mark of a great leader.
CREATE: We provide an entrepreneurial environment to all the students and learners so that they can create solutions for industry and business challenges. We enable our students and learners to create solutions with whatever resources they have.
The IREF ADVANTAGE
- Institute of Real Estate and Finance has entered its 4th successful year for the full-time classroom program.
- Institute of Real Estate and Finance has a vast Alumni network in the Real Estate Sector in India.
- Institute of Real Estate and Finance offers the best education at affordable prices. Also, it has a tie-up with a financial institute for Student Loan.
- Institute of Real Estate and Finance provides certification which is well recognized in Real Estate, Construction and Finance Industry.
- Institute of Real Estate and Finance is backed up by various CEOs, Directors and Entrepreneurs.
- Institute of Real Estate and Finance continuously updates the course as per the requirement of the Industry.
- Institute of Real Estate and Finance is focused on knowledge-oriented education.
ADMISSION JAN 2022-23 BATCH
The schedule for submission of the application form and for taking admission:
15/03/2022: Starting of submission of application form and e-payment of the application processing fees through net banking facility available on the web portal.
15/03/2022 – 15/04/2022: Selection Process and Admission Confirmation.
Applications submitted online and subsequently confirmed by IREF are only considered valid for further processing, hence ensure online submission
Due to Covid-19 situation and government instructions, Institute of Real Estate and Finance management has decided to conduct all processes online.
We request all applicants to cooperate and coordinate with your admission counselors.
For more information reach out to following WhatsApp No -T: +91 76205 52951
Award of Degree
Civil Engineers / B. Arch / Any Graduate
MPM+ Post Graduate in Management (Real Estate, Construction and Finance)
For more information mail to firstname.lastname@example.org /-
The programme offers inputs as per the new Real Estate Regulation Act, 2017 [RERA], which is now the backbone of real estate & construction industry. The students get significant knowledge to identify & exploit the entrepreneurial opportunities available in this sector.
Focus of the curriculum is given to the different aspects of real estate business management. Some of the key areas covered in course are:
- Construction Management
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Software Training
- Site Management
- Marketing, Sales & CRM
- Managing Tender & Contracts
- Business Feasibility & Finance
- Property Valuations
- Housing Finance etc.
- Introduction to Construction Management
- Microsoft Project
- Real Estate Sales & Digital Marketing
- Quality and Safety Management
- Housing Finance
- Construction Materials and Resource Planning
- Business, Construction and Site Workers Regulatory Laws
- Real Estate Construction Business Management
- Business Accounting and Finance
- Basic of Marketing and Business Communication
- Advance Excel
- Human Resource Management and Organisation Behaviour ©
- Research Methodology
- Elective-I Project Management
- Finance Management, Project Financing and Fund Raising
- Real Estate Project Feasibility
- Real Estate Construction Project Management
- Project Management -1
- Estimation and Costing
- Tender and Contracts Management
- Primavera -PM Tool
- Construction Site Management
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Elective -I Project Management
- Elective-II Project Management
- Corporate Internship
- Land Acquisition, Entitlements & Project Clearances
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Modern Construction Materials
- Lean Practices in Construction Projects
- Property Valuation
- Project Risk Management
- Construction Techniques
- Value Engineering & Risk Mitigation
- Specialisation Paper -I Project Management
- Specialisation Paper-I Project Management
- Specialisation Paper-III Project Management
- Specialisation Paper–V Project Management
- Credit Transfer Program ,International Visit to Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore
Engineers/ Architects with minimum 50% marks in qualifying exam from a statutory university or recognized foreign university. Students appearing for final year of examinations are eligible to apply. Their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks overall at qualifying exam before 30th September, 2022. Payment of Rs. 900, by online towards course registration fee will be required to be made at the time of submitting the application form. Registration form is available at the institute’s website.Documents to be attached along with the application form – PG/ PG Diploma certificate/ mark sheet, Graduation mark sheet/ certificate, HSC certificate/ mark sheet, SSC certificate/ mark sheet.For the interview, students must carry at least one set of documents [in photo copy] and originals.
SELECTION AND ADMISSION
- Submission of application form
- Submission of PG/ PG Diploma certificate/ mark sheet, Graduation mark sheet/ certificate, HSC certificate/ mark sheet, SSC certificate/ mark sheet.
- Selection will be done on the basis of objective evaluation by the panel.
- Followed by personal interaction
- Selected students then receive Admission Confirmation Letter.
Mail – email@example.com
Call +91- 7620552951
- Post-Graduation with IREF
- Master In Project Management -Lincoln University Malaysia
- Construction Management Specialisation
- Real Estate and Construction Specialisation
- On the Job Training (OJT)
- 3 month paid Internship
- Final Placement (3.6 -7 Lac -CTC)
- International Certification and Exposure
- National Site Visit
- Pune Site Visit
- International Visit
- Industry Experts as faculty
- Dresses/I Card/Books/others
- Online Live Education
- Industry Seminar/Workshop
- Master /Experts Sessions
- Entrepreneurship and Start Up Support
- Mentor ship from CEO’s
- Funding for Start-up Support
- Lifelong Job Support and Alumni Status
- 15% Fees Discount to Industry Sponsor Candidate
- 30+ Job Profile to offer for placement
- 10+ Job verticals education and Training
Frequently Asked Questions
1) What Can I Do with an MBA in Construction project management in India?
A Masters in Construction project Management helps a long way for majorly civil engineers in reaching the management position and have a thriving career in construction project management. You can also build a business in the real estate sector, be a contractor.
2) Is It Worth Getting a Masters in Construction Project Management?
A Masters in Construction project management would help an employee in a construction company to gain position at management level. It opens a new gateway for people in the construction domain.
3) How Long Does It Take to Get a MBA in Construction project Management in India?
Generally a Masters program in Construction project management takes 2 years to complete.
4) How Much Fees for Masters in Construction project Management?
For fees information mail to firstname.lastname@example.org